Sophie Parker, principal of Sophie Parker & Associates, LLC, is an executive coach and organization development consultant, whose leadership training is grounded in experiential learning and Gestalt Theory. As a respected professional with more than a decade of experience, Sophie is a Professional Associate for the Gestalt International Study Center on Cape Cod.
Using an approach that explores body awareness, personal presence, and confidence, Sophie gives clients new ways to perceive and resolve obstacles. She strives to help individuals identify their strengths and use them to meet their goals and attain their vision. “I help each client discover the gifts that got them started. Together and with new clarity, we address the issues and growth needs that demand their attention—and collaboratively, we work toward success. Taking small strategic actions and evaluating the results lead to new, remarkable solutions.”
Sophie’s executive programs foster leadership by creating awareness and enhancing tactical skills as well as application-working with leaders and teams in real-time work situations. Versed in workplace dynamics, Sophie coaches on “managing upwards” through political savvy and influence. She instructs on improving interpersonal relationships via communication, feedback, and delegation.
Sophie’s scope of theoretical understanding and practical technique is comprehensive:
• Team Coaching Process
• International Coach Federation certified (ICF)
• Gestalt Physical Process, Gestalt Institute Cleveland
• Gestalt Organization and Systems Development International Program
• Gestalt International Study Center, OD/Coaching Certificate
• Harvard Mediation Program
She is certified in the following:
• Birkman® Method • Lominger Voices® 360
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
• Power + Systems Organization Workshop
• Immunity-to-Change™ Model
• BA Hampshire College, Theatre Arts