We believe that:
- Business strategies can only be realised through carefully designed “people strategies”.
- At the hard end of performance, results are largely determined by beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that shape the quality of dialogues, decisions and choices.
- Sytems and structures are just enablers and do not guarantee results: shifts in attitudes and skills, will.
- Individual transformation lies at the heart of organizational transformation.
- Human potential is endless when it aspires to go beyond its existing limitations.
- Without a tension between what is so and what is desired, no significant movement will happen.
- People can share their true thoughts and feelings only when they feel respected and safe.
- “Taking charge” and “supporting each other’s growth” are the key ingredients of a winning team.
- We think we have done a good job when we have contributed to create a work place where:
- people choose to work and to deliver
- mediocrity is challenged
- people see business targets as exciting opportunities rather than a set of obligations
- the leadership team “leads” rather than just manages or controls
- business targets are hit time after time: “responsibility” prevails.